Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

September 16, 2011

Webpage: New Uses for Old Things

I just cleaned out/reorganized my websites that I have saved in my Favorites, and I forgot that I had saved the following webpage: http://www.realsimple.com/new-uses-for-old-things/new-uses-kids/print-index.html to post on here as Tips for This and That. --There are lots of neat ideas like using rubberbands as an Easter egg decorator (I'm sure my kids would love that one), and I even learned a few things -  Who knew that you could use Lemonade packets to clean out the lime deposits and iron stains in your dishwasher or that you could freeze stuck on gum with a ziploc bag full of ice??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails