Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

September 23, 2011

Simple Primary Talk: The Sacrament

The Sacrament
by Leslie Neilson

Before I take the sacrament,
I'll bow my head to pray
And ponder all the things Christ did
To help me through each day.
I'll listen to the Spirit's voice;
It fills my heart with peace.
I'll take the water and the bread,
And on God's word I'll feast.
The Savior loved me, oh, so much;
He gave His life for me.
I'll live my life and do His will
For all eternity.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails