Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 30, 2011

A Fun Idea for FHE

When I was in the Primary presidency I would always refer to Sophia's Primary Ideas when planning my sharing times. I am no longer in the Primary Presidency, but still sometimes look at her blog for ideas that I can adapt to a family home evening lesson or to find a topic that covers my weekly lesson in teaching my Primary class. When I read this blog post - A Simple Equation for Fun Spiritual Learning - I thought it was such a fun and simple idea that I wanted to share it, and can't wait to try it out. My kids need something fun to keep their attention longer than 2 minutes!!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

I was wondering about a quiet book for my toddler during church- any ideas? I love all your cute PDF's and think you are amazing!

thanks so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails