Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 25, 2011

Some Lesson Helps for those who teach Primary

I am now also teaching the 6 & 7 year olds in Primary and I always like to check the helps found here at Sugardoodle as I prepare my lessons. One of the links for the upcoming lesson took me to Happy Clean Living and you can find additional handouts (coloring pages, word searchs, etc.) that she has posted for each lesson in the Primary 3 manual here.

1 comment:

Sondra said...

Thanks for linking my blog. You will love teaching the 6 & 7 year olds. Primary is definitely the best place to serve. I absolutely love being a Primary teacher and teaching these valiant children. I hope my lesson ideas will be a big help in your calling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails