Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

July 3, 2011

3 Month Supply Items

I didn't have a great week this week with getting items for my food storage supply, unless you count several 12 packs of Pepsi and packages of snacks as part of the supply! The items I did get included:
City Market:
  • 1 container of Country Time Lemonade - on sale for $.99 with the mega event - Buy 10, Save $3.00 - had an ecoupon on my City Market card for $1.00 off = FREE
  • 4 containers of Kool-aid - on sale for $.99 with the mega event - used (2) $1.00/2 coupons = $.49 each
  • 6 cans of Chef Boyardee - on sale for $.69 with the mega event - used (2) $.50/3 coupons, doubled to $1.00/3 = $.36 each
  • 4 sticks of Imperial butter - used in ad coupon from Safeway for $.79 each
  • 2 - boxes of Cheerios - on sale for $2.19 with Mega Event - used (2) .50 off, doubled to $1.00 off = $1.19/box (I usually don't buy cereal at this price, but I haven't seen it at my target price of $1.49 a box before coupons in awhile. Plus, we are almost out and these were the bigger boxes, so decided to get them)
  • 2 - boxes of Wheaties - on sale for $2.19 with Mega Event - used (2) $1.00 off coupons = $1.19/box
  • 2 bottles of Purex Laundry detergent - on sale for $2.39, used (2) $1.00 off coupons = $1.39 each
 I did get 2 packages of 4 count cups of Minute Maid frozen lemonade for FREE - they were on sale for $.99, used (2) $.50 off, doubled to $1.00

Also got 4 - 3 Muskteers candy bars FREE - they were on sale for $.50, used (2) $1.00/2 coupon - I guess you could consider these a "comfort food" for your 3 month supply :)

Walgreens:
  • 2 - Crystal Light On-the-go packs (10 count) - on sale for $1.99, used (2) $1.00 off coupons = $.99 each (I put these in my 72 hour kits to add to my bottles of water)
 I like to buy any type of office/school supplies when they are on sale, this week I got:
  • 2 - Scoth Magic Tape - on sale for $1.50 each, used (2) $1.00 off coupons = $.50
  • 3 - packages of Mead Envelopes (2 smaller packs of 100 and 1 letter sized envelopes of 55) - on sale for $.69 each

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails