Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

June 25, 2011

Simple Primary Talk: The Spirit Is My Friend

The Spirit Is My Friend
by Jill Tew

When I feel the Holy Ghost, I feel good inside.
I want to do what Jesus did and always choose the right.
The Spirit helps me know what I should and shouldn't do,
And can help me understand that the Book of Mormon is true.
The Holy Ghost can comfort me when I am feeling sad,
And when I feel the peace He brings it helps me to feel glad.
I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, His Son.
The Holy Ghost can help me to obey and follow Them.

(May 2009 Friend)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails