Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 2, 2011

3 month supply items purchased in July

It was such a busy month in July that I wasn't able to keep up weekly with the great deals for 3 month supply items. So, here's a list of what I can remember that I was able to get this past month.
2- Wisk Detergent - on sale for $2.49, used (2) $1.00 off coupon = $1.49 each

2 - Bic Razors (I think they were a 6 pack) - on sale for $3.50, used (2) $3.00 off coupons = $.50 each

4 - Colgate toothpaste - on sale for $.99, used (2) $.50 off, doubled to $1.00 off, and (2) $.75 off, doubled to $1.00 off = FREE

5 - Reach toothbrushes and 6 - Reach Flossers - on sale for $.99 each, used a variety of coupon amounts (i.e. $.50 off, or $1.00/2, $1.50/2, etc.) to get all 11 items for FREE

2 - 80 ct. Band-aid Bandages - on sale for $1.99, used (2) $.50 off, doubled to $1.00 = $.99 each (probably not the lowest price I could get for these, but decided to get them b/c we always need band-aids!!)

2- 3 ct. Popsecret Popcorn - on sale for $.99, used (2) $.50/2, doubled to $1.00/2 = $.49/box

3 - boxes of Duncan Hines Brownie Mixes - on sale for $.99 each, used (2) $.50 coupons, doubled to $1.00 off each, plus had a coupon for a free box of brownies when you buy 2 boxes.

6 - bottles of Classico Alfredo sauce - on sale for $1.49 each, used (3) $1.00/2 coupons = $.99 each, then received a catalina (coupon printed at checkout) for $1.00 off next purchase = like paying $.82/bottle

3 - Wishbone Salad dressing - on sale for $1.19 each, used (2) $.50 coupons, doubled to $1.00 and (1) e-coupon for $1.00 off = $.19 each

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails