Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 22, 2009

Poem: A Day to Choose the Right

This poem that I have in my A to Z lessons would be a good talk for a younger child to use for Primary.

A Day to Choose the Right

I wake up early to start my day with so many things to do.
I put on my clothes and brush, my hair, like my mommy asked me to.
I help my dady with outside choes as I rake the leaves in the yard.
I play with my sister all afternoon, even though sharing is sometimes hard.
As nighttime comes, it's time for bed. Daddy reads stories I enjoy.
Mommy gently kisses the top of my head and tells me I've been a good boy.
I peek out my window to see the moon and whisper a quiet good night.
As I say a prayer, I'm thankful this day I remembered to choose the right. 

You could also try to find pictures that go along with the poem for the child to hold up has he reads the poem. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails