Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 22, 2009

FHE Lessons: Activities related to the Book of Mormon

I've decided that maybe every Saturday or Sunday I would try to post a few lessons or ideas from my FHE Lessons from A to Z ..  One of them is related to the Book of Mormon and the animals mentioned in it.  The first activity I acutually used when I was teaching the Sunbeams several years ago, but I have used it for a FHE lesson too.  Oops!! I tried finding it (a Book of Mormon animal math-up game) in the July 2000 Friend at lds.org, but for some reason there was no link to that particular page, so I can't post that one:(

The other activity that I have can be found here, under Book of Mormon animals. Just click to enlarge picture, then print. 

Scripture Pictures
Then you can use the figures found with Lehi and Nephi Obey God found here to tell the story of how Lehi obeying God and the story of how Nephi obeyed God by obtaining the brass plates.

Who Am I? - match the descriptions of Book of Mormon prophets with their pictures

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails