I'm sure you all periodically like to go through your closets and try to declutter it some and this includes clearing out some clothes. But if you are like me, you never really clear out very much space because you always think "Oh, I like this shirt." or "I might wear this again!!". So here's a tip to help you decide what clothing to get rid of: (I read this tip in a magazine once and it has helped me out!!)
Start with all of your hangers hanging the same direction (as in- facing towards the back of the closet). Then after you wear the item and wash it, when you hang it up turn the hanger the opposite way (facing towards you). So now you know that you have worn it. Then, when you are ready to clear out your clothing some, you will be able to know what shirt, dress, pants, etc. that you haven't worn in awhile. This may make it a little bit easier to part with that item if you know you didn't wear it once during the whole summer or winter!!!
Farewell
3 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment