Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 10, 2009

FHE Lessons from A to Z

A few years ago, I saw the idea to make a Family Home Evening Lessons from A to Z book, so that's what I started doing with what I had. It started out in a large 3 ring binder, but now I have it stored in one of the portable Sterlite hanging folders containers. Then as I do a sharing time in Primary or find a new FHE lesson then I add it to the box. Plus, every month I go through the Friend and find any short stories or poems that could be used for talks, coloring pages and/or puzzles, etc. then file it under the apporiate topic. It's a quick, easy, and organized way to keep all of my sharing time and family home evening papers in one place. Then, every so often, I may go through and update my Table of Contents for the lessons. So far, this is what I have: FHE Lessons from A to Z. The Emergency Lessons mentioned are the ones that are included in the 30 Fast and Easy Family Home Evening Lessons.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Thanks Faith!! This is great. I know I'll be checking here often for good ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails