Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 10, 2009

30 Fast and Easy FHE lessons

I found this neat "book" titled 30 Fast and Easy FHE Lessons a few years ago. I did not put together the packets for each lessons as the book suggest. I have used several of the lessons for FHE (which are really simple and short) and have just found a coloring page, craft, or activity to go with each one. The website now has compiled a coloring page for each lesson, so you would not have to search for something as I did.

You can find the book at The Idea Door.

You may be able to find some coloring pages that may go with some of the lessons (or for another FHE lesson topic or sharing time) at LDS coloring pages, which has all of the coloring pages that have been in the Friend. It is a great resource that has tons of coloring pages in one place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails