Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 13, 2009

Where to find coupons?

My previous post was just to show you how much you can save by shopping sales and using coupons. But I thought I would now share with you, where I find my coupons and helps for using coupons.

When I first started couponing, I was getting coupons out of the Sunday paper from my husband's grandma, but she hasn't been getting the paper for a few months. So, I have probably missed out on some good coupons from not getting the coupons out of the paper, but I am planning on getting a subscription to the Sunday Denver Post within the next week or so. Then, I will be able to start collecting coupons from the newspaper again.

Then, I get a lot of my coupons from printable coupon websites like:
http://www.coupon.com/
http://www.smartsource.com/
http://www.redplum.com/

These next few, you have to create an account with. They usually have all the same coupons on each one, but that comes in handy if you happen to find a sale on one of the items then you can print mulitple coupons for the same item.
http://www.pillsbury.com/
http://www.bettycrocker.com/
http://www.boxtops4education.com/

Occasionally, I will find good coupons from these websites:
http://www.verybestbaking.com/
http://www.rightathome.com/
http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/

Then, I use e-coupons (which are coupons that you can load onto your City Market and Safeway shopping cards) from these sources:
http://www.pgesaver.com/
http://www.shortcuts.com/
http://www.cellfire.com/
http://www.upromise.com/

I also find printable retail store coupons and/or online codes from the following sources:
http://www.retailmenot.com/
http://coupon-codes-online.blogspot.com/

And those are the resources that I use for finding my coupons. However, I also use several couponing blogs that are updated regularly with coupons and deals. Like I said in my previous post, there are a lot of poeple out there who are way more "faithful" about couponing than I am, so I am thrilled that someone else finds all the good coupons that I can use!!
http://budgethelpers.blogspot.com/
http://www.couponcravings.com/
http://couponingcraze.blogspot.com/
http://www.moneywisemoms.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails