Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

July 17, 2012

Pinterest Crafts

I have been wanting to do a post on the crafts I have made since I discovered Pinterest last year. If you have never heard of Pinterest you should check it out. It is a great website for finding crafts, recipes, gift ideas, and much much more. I LOVE IT!! You can check out my Pinterest boards - http://pinterest.com/hoofa/

The following pictures are the ones I did - the link that I have posted is the link to the pin on pinterest that gave me the idea to do that craft!!

I got the idea for the next craft from a pin for a Thanksgiving banner, but I wanted to make a Halloween one. I thought it turned out cute. Now this year I want to find something to make to go on top of my book shelf, I'm thinking maybe these Pumpkin Terra Cotta Pots.


We don't have a fireplace mantle in our home, so I have always just hung our stockings on the wall with thumbtacks (pretty tacky, huh?). So, I had my husband help me make this cute sign to hang our stockings on. I loved it!!

I came up with this one, but I am going to change the letters to white when I get it out again this next Valentine's Day!!
I should have used black letters, since you can't really see the green ones!!

Birthday Banner that I decided to make

I came up up with this net idea after I saw something similar in a magazine. These were made by just using the frame and glass, and gluing the glass to the frame, and then adding a picture hanger hook on the frame. I forgot to take a picture of the ones I made for my mom for Christmas - but I put the letters on scrapbook paper instead and used it as you would a typical picture frame - either hang up or set on a table.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails