Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

September 28, 2011

Simple Primary Talk: My Scripture Heroes

My Scripture Heroes


 
Sometimes when I read my scriptures, I wish I could have lived long ago. People back then had amazing adventures! As I live the gospel, maybe I’ll have my own adventures!

If I had lived in Noah’s time, I could have helped take care of the animals on the ark.
Or maybe I would have crossed the Red Sea on dry ground with Moses and the Israelites.

I would have cheered to see Daniel coming safely out of the lions’ den.

If I had been in Lehi’s family, I could have helped Nephi build the boat so that we could sail to the promised land.

If I had been a Nephite, I could have helped Captain Moroni wave the title of liberty.

If I had lived in Jesus’s time, I could have stood near Him to hear His teachings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails