Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

June 10, 2011

FREE Food Storage Items

I have been asked to do a coupon class for the ladies in our ward on the 21st of this month. I am going to teach them the basics of using coupons and focus on showing them how much you can build up your 3 month supply (since I am the food storage chairperson for the ward) by shopping sales and using coupons. 

I am going to TRY to start listing weekly what items you can get for free or close to free to put towards your 3 month supply - both food and non-food items. 
Here's a list of all the items I have gotten for FREE (paid only sales tax) since April of this year when I started keeping a list.
FOOD:
16 - American Beauty Quick Cook Pasta
18 - Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta
18 - Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta
2 - Pasta Roni
4 - Starkist Tuna Pouches
3 - Frank's Red Hot Sauce
2 - Sierra Mist Natural (2 Liter)
2 - Big Red (2 Liter)
2 - Pepsi Max (2 Liter)
8 - Powerades
2 - Zone Perfect Bars
2 - Boulder Canyon Potato Chips
2 - Propel Zero (24 oz.)
1 - Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Pouch
4 - Vlasic Relish
2 - Mom's Natural Best Cereal
10 - Sobe beverages (20 oz.)
2 - Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce

NON-FOOD:
1 - Tide Pre-Treatment Spray
6 - Reach Toothbrushes
6 - Renuzti Air Freshners
2 - Air Wick Spray
1 - Plackers Flossers
7 - Colgate Toothpaste
2 - Swiffer Wet Wipes (12 ct.)
2 - Degree deodarant (Trail Size)
2- Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets (Trail Size)
2 - Suave deodarant
2 - Oral B Toothbrushes
2 - Reach Floss
3 - Scoth Tape
4 - Crest Toothpaste
2 - Ivory soap (3 pk.)
2 - Noxzema Razor (4 pk.)
1 - Gillette ProGlide Razor
2 - GUM Flossers
2 - Cottonelle Toliet Paper (12 pk.)
2- Nivea Body Wash
2 - Kandoo Baby Wipes
2 - Colgate Toothpaste

RETAIL VALUE: OVER $300.00

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails