I spent some time yesterday looking for ideas for a gift to give my son's teacher. One idea I thought of is to get a basket and fill it with items that have sayings attached to the items. The sayings are a bit cheesy, but it's a fun and easy gift idea.
Some of the sayings I found are:
*Thanks for making me a "smartie". (Smarties candy)
*Thank you for helping "quench" my "thrist" for knowledge. (Bottle of water)
*I'm "berry" glad that you were my teacher this year. (Berry flavored Crystal Light)
*I had "mounds" of fun in your class. (Mounds candy bar)
*You "SKOR(ed)" as an A+ teacher. (Skor candy bar)
*For a very POPular teacher. (Bag of Popcorn)
*Thanks for being a SCENTsational teacher. (Candle, Lotion, etc.)
*You were a SOUPer teacher this year. (Can of soup)
*Thanks for making my school year BRIGHT. (pack of highlighters)
*You were MINT to be a teacher. (Pack of mints or mentos)
*You are worth more than 100 GRAND. (100 Grand candy bar)
*Hope your summer vacation is EXTRA fun. (pack of Extra gum)
OR
*Thanks for an EXTRA fun school year.
*Have a PASTA-tively fun summer.(Box of pasta)
*Hoping you have a summer JAM packed with fun. (jar of jam)
*Here's hoping you have a "ball" this summer. (Popcorn ball)
*Here's a little extra "dough" for summer! (Tub of cookie dough)
*Thanks for being a "grate" teacher. (Grater and cheese)
*Add a little "spice" to your summer. (Salsa)
*You are O"fish"ally the best. (Bag of Swedish Fish or Goldfish Crackers)
*I think you're NOTEworthy! OR "Just a NOTE to let you know we think you are a wonderful teacher." (Notepad)
*Have a stuPENdous summer! (pack of pens)
*You really "measure" up! I am so glad that you were my teacher. (Ruler or Measuring cup) OR attach the ruler to a box of fruit-by-the foot
*I've got to HAND it to you, I think you're great! - lotion, nail polish, manicure gift certificate
*Thanks for holding everything together. (Paper clips)
*Here is a 'pat' on the back for doing such a great job! (gift certificate for a massage)
*Did you know that you are out of this world? (Milky Way candy bar)
*Thanks "a latte" for all you did this year. (Gift card to Starbucks)
*Thank you for helping my child bloom. (A Plant or Flowers)
*For my Wise and Noble Teacher (Gift Card to Barnes and Noble)
If I decide, to do this one, I won't use all of these sayings, but I wanted to include them for future reference.
Farewell
3 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment