Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

November 11, 2010

Free Christmas MPG Downloads

You can currently download some Christmas songs for free at Amazon. Last year, I was able to get over 23 Christmas songs free (they had lots more but I only download the ones I really like) by downloading songs from Amazon and Wal-mart had some too. 

Just start downloading the ones you like and then make your own Christmas CD.

Check outsome of the current downloads available at Amazon:
Do You Hear What I Hear by Mary McBride
Winter Wonderland by Point of Grace
The Bell Medley
Deck the Halls by Los Straightjackets

The next few are albums available - there were quite a few songs on these albums that I didn't like , so I just dowloaded the songs that I really liked
Sugo Music
Timeless Christmas
Chacra World Music Holiday Sampler

Album for the kids:
The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree by The VeggieTales

**Personally, I found the voices way too annoying on these songs, so I didn't download any for my kids because I don't want to end up having to hear them for the whole month of December!! But someone else might like the album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas music...especially when it's free :) Thanks for the info!

Related Posts with Thumbnails