Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

June 21, 2010

Yummy Tuna Macaroni Salad

I love Summer!!  And I also love Salads!! At 5 tonight, I was wondering what to have for dinner, and decided to check out allrecipes.com for some type of pasta salad. It didn't take me long to find this Cold Tuna Macaroni Salad

I did change mine a bit. I used about 6 cups of macaroni (we like to have some leftovers for lunch the next day), celery, 3 small cans of tuna -which equaled just over I think 15 ounces, and then since I had more pasta than the original recipe called for I did add more mayo, dressing, and sugar to the dressing.  Oh, and I also added some chopped dill pickles. 

Result: Very Tasty!!! I loved it, husband loved it, and kids liked it too!!!  Next time will probably cut back to only 4 cups of macaroni - just so we don't have so much leftover.  At least I don't have to worry about what to have for lunch tomorrow and possibly the next day too!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails