Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

March 24, 2010

Remembering Christ during Easter

I decided that I wanted to do something this year to teach/remind my children what Easter is all about.  So, I did what any person does you check to see what's already out there, right? Found some really neat ideas at Sugardoodle under Easter Ideas

Our Week Long Easter Experience
Easter Egg Lesson
Picture Eggs
Easter Activities for Families

Found this next one through Sugardoddle's facebook page. It would probably be a good one to use if you have older kids.
8 Day Walk With Christ

I think what I am going to do for this year is - Use my Gospel Art Book and show one or two pictures each night and talk about each picture. (The links will take you to lds.org and to the corresponding picture or closely related picture in the Gospel Art Picture Kit. The Kit does not contain two of the pictures listed from the Gospel Art Book, so can find that information from the Friend or use the scriptures.)

Triumphal Entry
Jesus Clensing the Temple
The Last Supper
Washing the Apostles' Feet
Jesus Praying in Gethsemane
The Crucifixion
Burial of Jesus
Mary and the Resurrected Jesus Christ
Jesus Shows His Wounds

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails