Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

March 30, 2010

General Conference Ideas

Found these LDS Bingo Cards at lds.about.com. I have seen the bingo idea on several websites, but I like this one because you can print up to as many as 12 cards. I printed 5 for now (so the kids and have a few to choose from that they want to use) and plan on laminating them so I can use them from year to year. I did one of these in October and it helped hold the attention of my then 5 year old a bit longer than usual.

Then I printed a few activities/coloring pages from several different booklets already made that the kids can work on too during the talks. Some of the ones I found helpful and that I took pages from included:

I printed this coloring book for my 3 year old: http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3124&Itemid=5 (I printed the pages front and page, then just cut and stapled into a booklet)

Took some pages from the following for my 6 year old:
http://downloads.sugardoodle.net/conference%20booklet.pdf
http://www.sugardoodle.info/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4252

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails