Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

February 4, 2010

Super Savings on Diapers

So, I was able to get a great deal on some Huggies diapers last week. 

Sale price at Walgreens was $8.99
Bought 3 = $26.97

Used $1 coupon in Walgreens Activity Book - and this took a $1 off each package of diapers
Then I had  (3) $3.00 off Manufacture Coupons --

So I ended up paying $4.99 per package of diapers = Total $14.97 + tax

Then to make the deal even better I received a $5 Register Reward off of my next purchase. So that is like having paid $9.97 or $3.33 per package!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails