Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

January 24, 2010

Simple Primary Talk: I Will Follow the Prophet

I Will Follow the Prophet
by Louise Wellington

When my dad says,
"Let's go and play,"
We run down to the park.

When my mom says,
"It's time for bed."
I lie down in the dark.

When music says,
"You need to dance,"
I move my hands and feet.

When tummy says,
"I need a snack,"
I get something to eat.

When the prophet says,
"We all must pray,"
I humbly bow my head.

His voice is one
That speaks for God,
So I'll do as he's said.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails