Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

October 30, 2009

A tip for This and That

The other day, I ran across this blog: http://www.meckmom.com/ that has a lot of great ideas for organizing different things in your home.  I really thought her idea for organizing hair accessories was great.  I don't have that many accessories yet, but I'm sure in a few years I will have more, and this seems like a wonderful way to store all of those headbands, bows, barrettes, and more.  The few bows that I do currently have are just thrown in a wicker basket and stored under the cabinet, so I always have to dig around and find what I am looking for. It's worth a try!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails