Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

October 23, 2009

Poem: Who I Really Am

Who I Really Am
by Cindy Maybon

Some say I have my mother's eyes.
My smile comes from my dad.
My freckles come from Grandpa,
And all this makes me glad.

I share the curls in my hair
With uncles whom I love.
but the truth of who I really am
comes from up above.

A child of god is who I am,
A child of royal birth.
My Father up in heaven
Sent me here to earth.

As I take this journey
And try valiantly each day,
I know He watches over me
And listens when I pray.

So if the path gets thorny
And the way feels not so clear,
I remember who I really am
And that takes away each fear.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails