Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

October 27, 2009

Poem: When I Think of Prophets

When I Think of Prophets
by Callie Buys

When I read the Bible
I think of righteous men of old.
I love to learn the stories
In the words the prophets told.

I think ofNoah's faith
Before the rain began to fall.

I think of David's courage
Before a giant, strong and tall

I think of Daniel's trust
In a daunting lion's den.

I think of Joseph's hope
In a prison with no friend.

And when I think of prophets,
I want to follow and obey
the examples they have shown me-
I will live like them today.

**You could use pictures found in the gospel art kit that correspond with each verse.**

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails