So, I had another great shopping trip to Safeway this week. I was able to take advantage of their 4 for $6 promo and stocked up on some cereal and fruit snacks. Plus, I got a few cleaning items at a great price (when you include coupons used) because of their BOGO promo this week. My list looked something like this:
The following were $1.50 each because they were part of the buy 4 for $6 special:
4-boxes Chex cereal
2- boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2- boxes Cocoa Puffs
4- boxes Betty Crocker fruit snacks
4- Campbell’s Tomato Soup (2/$1)
1 – 4 lb. bag of Safeway frozen Chicken breasts
2 – Windex wipes (BOGO Free) (equaled out to $1.75 each)
2- Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner (BOGO Free) (equaled out to $2.50 each)
2- Glade Sense and Spray (BOGO Free)(equaled out to $5.50 each, but with (2) $4 coupons = $1.50 each)
2- Air Wick Freshmatic (BOGO Free)(equaled out to $8.00 each, but with (2) $6 off coupons = $2.00 each)
1-Topps Baby Bottle Candy (of course, my little girl always has to throw in some sort of candy during our trips)
Total Spent = 31.71
Total Saved = 97.03 (a savings of 77%)
**Had a coupon for every item, but the chicken breasts and the candy. Along with the higher value coupons mentioned above, had a few $1.00 off coupons, (1) $2.00 off coupon, plus all other coupons when doubled equaled either $.80 or $1.** So total savings w/ my coupons was $33.00** That doesn't include the additional $2.70 in e-coupons
Plus- I was supposed to get a coupon for a free box of Capri-Sun printed for each of the 4 GM products purchased (which would be a total of 3 coupons), but it didn’t print out. The manager said their coupon printer was out of paper, so he said to keep the receipt and flyer and that he would take care of it the next time that I was in there. So I guess we’ll see what becomes of that!!!
Farewell
3 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment