Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 18, 2009

My Super Savings at Safeway

I have decided to post to the blog any "Super Savings" that I am able to purchase in the future, like the one that I blogged about last week from Walgreens. This past week my great deal was at Safeway. I was able to get all of the following:

4 - Nature Valley Granola Bars (12 pack)
2 - Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-ups (10 pack)
2 - Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers (6 pack)
3 - Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes
6 - Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes
2 - (4 pk-12 oz) Cranenergy Drink
1 - Langers Cran-grape (64 oz.)
2 - Boxes of Capri-suns
1 - Welch’s Juice (64 oz.)
2 - Ritz Crackers
1 - Wheat Thins Crackers
1 - Box of Chicken Taquitos (20)
2 - Loaves Sara Lee Bread

Everything on the list was on sale, plus I had a coupon for everything on the list except for maybe 3 items. Also, I had several e-coupons for the granola bars and Betty Crocker products.

Total Spent: $29.72
Total Saved: $72.19

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails