Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 9, 2009

Conference Goodies

I found this idea last year and used it once for the sisters that I went visiting teaching too. The cards that the note were printed on had the date of October 2008 on it, and it was not where you could edit it to update with a new confernce date. So you would have to make your own cards, then you just buy the items listed (which you can get at any dollar store). It makes a really cute idea and the ladies loved it!!!


Just POPPING (popcorn) by to wish you a meaningful
conference weekend. Sit back, relax and SOAK (lotion) it
all in. Hope you learn something EXTRA (gum) and take
NOTE (notepad) when you feel the spirit. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails