Do you need an additional activity or coloring page for your Primary lesson or for Family Home Evening?

Check out my Resources from the Friend page! Find your topic, then click on the links listed below each topic until you find something that you like. -I will try to add to this list reguarly as new issues of the Friend arrive.

August 9, 2009

ABOUT ME

Just thought I would tell a little bit about myself and why I started this blog. I am a stay-at-home mother of 3. My son is 7, my oldest daughter is 4, and my baby girl is 18 months. I do have my teaching degree in elementary education, but I am enjoying (on most days) the opportunity that I have to be able to stay home with the kids. I served as 1st counselor in the Primary from Nov. 07 - June 10, which of course meant that I got the joy of doing sharing time once a month. While preparing one of my sharing times, I got the idea that I should start a blog and post my ideas for the sharing times, plus family home evening lessons, recipes, fun games, and more on this blog that may be of benefit to someone else. (And this will give me somewhere to save all of these ideas other than on my computer, which is beginning to get overloaded with these files!!) So that is why I have this blog: Just to share my ideas with everyone else!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails